Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MEMO 1(REQUEST FOR PULL-OUT)

To: Engr. Neil N. Agbay
Department Head
From: Juan Batoctoy
2E – IT
Subject: Request for Pull-out
Date: 30 July 2008


Sir:

I am Juan Batoctoy an I.T. Trainee having my DTS at XYZ company for 10 months already. My work mostly in the company is more about clerical operations (phone, writing letters, etc.) and messengerial only which has contributed so much to my experience in doing the job and development. I can say that I am really in a good state of company regarding on the training.

However, I wish to put and apply my IT skills into most practical situations in other companies. In fact, my supervisor told me that I am to be relocated in the Sys- Ad department in 3 months but the recent reorganization of XYZ company has delayed the movement. I think I can handle about it but I just want to enhance and develop my skills in IT related jobs which I think I can work out in other companies in relation to my field. That is why I am humbly requesting to you to pull me out for my good benefits and motives.

I am hoping so much for the good and well decided positive response from you.

No comments: