Monday, September 29, 2008

APPLICATION LETTER

277 S.B. Cabahug Street
Estancia, Mandaue City
17 July 2008


Mr. Juan dela Cruz
HRD Manager
Neverfail Company
San Jose, Cebu City

Mr. dela Cruz:

A certain employee of yours, Randel Tutor, has informed me of a job hiring an IT Support Technician in your company. I am interested to apply for the said position.

I’m a third year student of the Center for Industrial Technology and Enterprise (CITE) taking up Information Technology (IT), a 3-year postsecondary technician course. I am expected to receive my diploma in May 2010. During my in-plant training through my Dual Training System, I was working at NEC Telecom Software Inc. as an Information Technology Technical Support-Trainee from 2 July 2008. I believe that my knowledge and skills I learned during my in-plant training and education provide me the strong foundation in fulfilling the responsibilities which the position may require. My strengths are being able to work well with different staffs to impress others, deal with people of different ranks, and adapt to new environments with a creative and resourceful attitude.

Being a beginner, however, I am also willing to undergo any training to carry out the tasks that the job may require. In addition, I am very detail oriented, persistent, and punctual. Or specific information about me, please refer to the enclosed resume stating my personal records.
I shall be pleased to see you for a personal interview at your most convenient time. You may contact me through these numbers: 348/-1255/ cell. No. 0922-3731274 or 0906-4119497.


Yours truly,


EDUARDO F. TUICO JR.

Enclosure: Resume

No comments: