Monday, September 29, 2008

BUSINESS LETTER WRITING

277 S.B. Cabahug Street
Estancia, Mandaue City
15 July 2008

Mr. Juan Santos
Director of Purchasing
Kauswagan Appliances
Cebu City

Dear Mr. Santos:

My three years at Kauswagan Appliances has been an invaluable period of learning and professional development. I arrived as a novice and I believe that today I am professional-primarily as a result of the personal attention and tutoring I have received from my supervisors and the fine example set both my superiors and my peers.

I believe the time has come for me to move on, however, to a larger professional development. Therefore I have accepted a position with General Electric, where I am scheduled to begin on August 20. thus, my last day at Kauswagan will be on August 18. However, if you need more time to hire and train my replacement. I can make arrangements to work longer.

Many thanks for the experiences I have gained, and best wishes for the future.

Very truly yours,


EDUARDO F. TUICO JR.

No comments: