Monday, September 29, 2008

MEMO 2 (RESIGNATION LETTER)

To: Mr. Juan Dimagiba
Supervisor
From: Eduardo F. Tuico Jr.
Computer Technician
Subject: Resignation
Date: 8 August 2008

Sir:

I have been working in your company for about three years. I found so much development into myself through the help of your company as well with my co-workers. Your company contributes a lot in the improvement of my skills.

However, I planned to pursue my studies as a fulltime student at University of San Carlos. I want to have a bachelor degree so that I can have a better position that’s what I am now. It is for my own self in order to have more knowledge on the field that I am dealing. I am willing to stay 30 days so that you will have enough time in looking for my replacement.

It is a great opportunity in working at your company and I hope that in doing this resignation I can find myself better in dealing tough jobs.

No comments: