Monday, September 29, 2008

MEMO 3 (REFERENCE LETTER)

Neverfail Company
San Jose, Cebu City
To: Eduardo F. Tuico Jr.
Computer Technician
Subject: Resignation
Date: 8 August 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sir:

I'm Eduardo F. Tuico Jr, a system administrator at Neverfail company, located in San Jose, Cebu City.

For the last five years, I had been working with Mr. Flintstone L. Florita. as his supervisor at Lexmark Research and Development Corporation. As his supervisor, I can say to him that he have the professional skills and abilities of an I.T. technical support technician and he really excel in all his work and projects and also he has a good values of a professional.

I highly recommend him to be hired as an I.T. technical support technician in our company. He already have a five years experience of working in technical support department and he is physically and mentally deserving to work at the vacant position in the Neverfail Company.

No comments: